This is my sister Farah’s recipe, result of numerous late-night adventures. It is excellent for those who live in hostels or ladies, dudes and bachas that live alone. First, let me just lay it out for you.
- Farah loves BBQ. I don’t.
- Farah loves excessive mustard. I don’t.
- Farah loves excessive Jalapenos. I don’t.
- Farah always loves to eat late at night. I don’t.
- Farah is a perfectionist. I am not.
- Farah thinks you’ll be throwing up by the end of this recipe. I think you’ll be drooling.
- I will obviously win.
2 frozen Parathas
3/4 cup left-over BBQ chicken, shredded
2 Jalapenos, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
quarter of an onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp mayo and 1 tbsp mustard, mixed
1 tbsp ketchup (optional)
So basically you’re just taking out ingredients from the fridge and freezer. No big deal. And since, I don’t have much words today, I shall show you lots of pictures. The BBQ chicken:
The Sauces minus the ketchup:
First, heat up your frozen parathas in a pan till golden brown:
Next comes the BBQ chicken and then the Veggies. According to Chef Farah, you should alternate your veggies like this for best results.
And that’s it. Roll it up the desi way in a newspaper or the walaiti way, with toothpicks and eat up!
Did this make you drool or just the opposite? Let me know in the comments below. Thank you for rea. . umm. . looking at the photos.